Partners and funders
House of Memories is an award-winning dementia awareness programme created by National Museums Liverpool. It provides health, social care, housing professionals and family carers with unique and innovative training, and resources inspired by our museum collections to help people to live well with dementia.
House of Memories is grateful to all its partners and funders who have supported us since we started in 2012.
House of Memories recognises the benefits of working in partnership, especially where it develops activities and resources that are more widely available to people from across the UK. We are proactive about partnership working, and welcome the opportunity to work together with diverse organisations.
Some of our partners to date have been:
- Bexley Heritage Trust
- Leicester Museum and Art Gallery
- Salford Museum and Art Gallery
- British Museum
- Royal Pavilion and Museums Brighton and Hove
- Birmingham Museums Trust
- Leicester City Council Museums
- Nottingham City Museums and Galleries
- Bury Art Museum
- Tyne and Wear Museums and Archives
- Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens
- Institute of Cultural Capital
- Minnesota Historical Society
We have benefited from funds from a wide range of funders, and through donations. The support that we have received has enabled us to provide free training opportunities for health and social care professionals, and family carers. We are extremely grateful to all of our funders for their support.